Zalto Denk’Art Burgundy Glass
The Zalto Denk’Art Burgundy glass is recommended for powerful and expressive wines above 13% alcohol. The shape of the bowl integrates the components of the wine, bringing to the foreground the fruit and sweeter notes.
Perfect for these grapes
Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo, Barbera, Chardonnay, Gruner Veltliner and Cognac.
“These are excellent glasses, though somewhat delicate for sophisticated wine drinkers. Very high end and wonderful.”
– Jon R, Review from Wine Enthusiast
Denk`Art glasses may be washed in a dishwasher and should be considered your everyday glass as well as the glass to use for your special occasions.
- Use minimal dishwasher detergent to avoid buildup of residue. The glasses themselves will never cloud with repeated washes. If residue buildup occurs, soak the glasses carefully in water that has denture cleaner in it.
- The glasses should not be exposed to prolonged amounts of hot steam once the wash cycle is over. Open the door to let the steam out.
- The glasses can be polished with a dry cotton dish towel or microfiber towel.
- Drying the glasses should be done carefully and without causing pressure or most importantly torque. Twisting the bowl while holding the base is likely to cause breakage.
Each Zalto glass distinguishes itself from all other glasses. From the perfectly executed balance to the extraordinary design. The achievement of the Denk`Art line are glasses that seem nearly too delicate to hold, and yet they are made for
The development of the Denk`Art series was influenced by the Earth as by the universe beyond. The curve of the bowls is tilted at the angles of 24 ̊, 48 ̊ and 72 ̊, which are accordance to the tilt angles of the Earth. This triumvirate of angles with the supply repositories, finding that produce stayed fresh for a longer time and it also showed to improve taste.
Zalto Glasses have always been produced following a tradition of using only the most highly skilled glass-blowers working with a selection of the best raw materials. This tradition, and the resulting of fineness of each glass, echoes the delicate virtuosities of the great Venetian glass artists of the Renaissance.
They are produced without the addition of lead oxide and are resistant against clouding. Despite its feather-light weight and delicate edges, the Denk`Art series of glasses maintains all the best attributes of a modern glass as far as care and longevity are concerned.