Sakurao Gin Limited Edition
In addition to juniper berries, this Limited Edition Gin also utilizes a total of 17 specially selected botanicals that feature the riches of the land and sea from Hiroshima. The gin is distilled using a combination of steeping and vapour method, which is a traditional method from England, the home of dry gin.
- Kuromoji – It has a deeply sweet and spicy scent that accents the gin
- Kinome – An impactful Japanese ingredient that makes it possible to feel a spicy kick when tasting the gin
- Oysters – Oysters that have been raised in waters near the distillery. The shell of this oyster is used to add saltiness to the gin
- Wasabi – It adds a piquant, Japanese spiciness to the gin
- Green perilla – Works to intensify the aroma of juniper berries and juniper berry leaves.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES