Bulk discounts for 6 bottles or more! Free shipping for orders above $80

Previous
Previous Product Image

Marchesi di Barolo Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2018

$64.00
Next

Cannonball Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc 2017

$41.00
Next Product Image

Cannonball Sonoma County Chardonnay 2016

$41.00

Cannonball Sonoma County Chardonnay 2016

$41.00

Purchase this product now and earn   41   Corks!

Easy like Sunday morning

Peach >90 pts Pineapple Brioche/Caramel Slightly Dry Slight Wood Low Tannin Medium Acidity Medium Body White

Description

Cannonball Sonoma County Chardonnay 2016

Easy like Sunday morning.

Light on the nose and crisp on the palate, this is a simple, enjoyable white wine, smooth and easygoing.

This bottle of Cannonball Chardonnay provides a delicate entry. It has a light and floral aroma with peach flavour that transitions to apricot, pineapple and tangy nectarine. The acidity is bright and the structure is light to medium weight with fresh mineral acidity.

The sourcing takes us to Coastal California counties from Mendocino to Sonoma to Monterey. Fog currents and wind, warm sunshine and adequate rainfall characterize each of these regions and draw us to them for their fine suitability for growing luscious Chardonnay grapes.

Grapes are harvested in the morning hours to ensure that their flavors remain true and unaffected by the heat of the day. Grapes are then sent directly to a pneumatic press to liberate the juice from the berries and fermentation takes place both in oak and in stainless steel tanks. Aa variety of yeast strains are used, each selected to enhance the character of a specific vineyard site. Post-fermentation, stirring of the lees helps to build mid-palate structure and add delicate creamy buttery notes to the wine. In total this wine sees 9 months of cellaring. 70% of the blend is French oak fermented while the remaining 30% has been fermented and aged exclusively in stainless cooperage. French oak is selected for this wine as we find its elegant structure is best-suited to enhance the wine’s fruit, palate structure, and subtlety.

13.5%

Explore Chardonnay from other parts of the world

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

  – 90 PTS

– 88 PTS

Butterscotch and caramelized apple on the nose and palate. Pleasant, easy-drinking Chardonnay. Not highly expressive but enjoyable. Pair with roast chicken.”

– 85 PTS

Additional information

Stone Fruit

Peach

Award Winner

>90 pts

Tropical Fruit

Pineapple

Yeasty

Brioche/Caramel

Dryness

Slightly Dry

Maturation

Slight Wood

Tannin

Low Tannin

Wine Acidity

Medium Acidity

Wine Body

Medium Body

Wine Type

White

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cannonball Sonoma County Chardonnay 2016”

Please log in to view details about the item & leave a review.

Please log in to view details about the item & leave a review.

Related Products

You May Also Like ...

© 2019 Boundby Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Shopping cart

0
image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping