Bulk discounts for 6 bottles or more! Free shipping for orders above $80

Previous
Previous Product Image

El Hombre Bala Negre 2017

$68.00
Next

Conde de San Cristóbal Ribera del Duero Crianza 2018

$59.00
Next Product Image

Ca N’Estruc L’Equilibrista Negre 2016

$65.00

Ca N’Estruc L’Equilibrista Negre 2016

$65.00

Purchase this product now and earn   65   Corks!

Seductive and alluring.

Quite dry Blend Heavy Wood Catalunya Organic Medium+ Acidity Red
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/boundbywine.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-plugin/product-page-customization-functions.php on line 63
Licorice

Description

Ca N’Estruc L’Equilibrista Negre 2016

Ca N’Estruc L’Equilibrista Negre has an alluring, deep and clear garnet in colour. It displays a wide symphony of aromas of red and black fruits like currants, blackberries, blueberries, Mediterranean herbs and chocolate. After a while, it exhibites subtle hints of black liquorice and ground coffee. It is seductive on the palate with its clean and silky texture due to the rounded tannins and give the wine its structure. Reminiscent of a red ripe fruit juice with delicate fragrance of aromatic herbs and a toasted caramel aftertaste.

This bouquet is made of a blend of 55% Garnatxa, 30% Syrah and 15% Samsó (Cariñena). 55% of the grapes are from their own vineyards while the other 45% are from vineyards under supervision in the same area. The vineyards are grown in alluvial soil and are on an altitude of about 165m. The age of the vines ranges from 18 – 40 years old.

The grapes were hand-harvested in Jun. They are carefully selected and destemmed (partially by hand) before fermenting half of it in open oak French barrels and the other half in stainless steel tanks. The fermentation was performed under controlled temperature of 17 – 21°C with gentle remontages.

The wine is the aged for 14 months in rather new, medium-toasted Allier French iak barrels from Boutes, Dargaud & Jaegle, Demptos, François Frères, Garnnaise and Nadalie barrel-makers.

Give this Grenache from Madrid a go!

14.5%

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

  – 91 Points

 

Additional information

Dryness

Quite dry

Grape Type

Blend

Maturation

Heavy Wood

Region

Catalunya

Sustainability

Organic

Wine Acidity

Medium+ Acidity

Wine Type

Red

Earthy
Herbs

Licorice

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ca N’Estruc L’Equilibrista Negre 2016”

Please log in to view details about the item & leave a review.

Please log in to view details about the item & leave a review.

Related Products

You May Also Like ...

© 2019 Boundby Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Shopping cart

0
image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping